Through the current data protection policy, WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L informs users of the way in which user data will be handled, with the intention of allowing users to decide, freely and voluntarily, if they would like to provide the requested information.
Within this website we respect and protect user personal data. As such, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
From WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. we guarantee our compliance to the following values in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it’s truly required in order to provide the services requested by the client.
- We never share our users personal information with anyone, unless it’s for the compliance of the law, or in the event we receive expressed authorization from the client.
WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. has corrected this website in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Personal Data Management Overseer
- Identity : WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L.
- DNI: B98944986
- Address: Poligono 4, P18. 46722. Beniarjó (Valencia) Spain.
- Email Address: [email protected]
For the management of user personal data, we implement all technical measures and safety organizers established in current legislation.
Characteristics that will be applied to your personal information
Within the management of personal data, we’ll apply the following characteristics that are adjusted to the requirements of the new RGDP:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to manage your personal data for one or more specific means which you will be informed of beforehand.
- • Minimizing data: We will only request data strictly required in relation to the means we’ll need them for.
- Conservation period limitation: Data will be maintained for no longer than it is required for the means it’s needed for.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will managed in such a way that adequate security is guaranteed for your personal data and confidentiality is also guaranteed. WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. will take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized or undue access to our user’s data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with proceeds from:
- A Contact form
- An email
- When registering as a user
Which are your rights when providing your details?
Interested persons have a right to:
- Request access to their collected personal data
- Request the correction or removal of their data
- Request the limitation of management
- Oppose to management
- Request the portability of their data
Interested persons may access their personal data, and may also request the correction of incorrect data or, when necessary, may request the removal of data when it is no longer required for what they had been originally provided for. In certain situations, interested persons may request the limitation of the management of their data, in which case only be used for exercising defence claims.
In certain situations and for reasons relating to a particular situation, interested persons may oppose the management of their data. WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L will stop dealing with details, except for legitimate reasons or for exercising possible defence claims. As an interested person, you have a right to the portability of data, meaning, you may receive personal data that you have provided and transmit them to another person responsible of management when:
- The management is based on consent.
- When the data has been provided by the interested person.
- When the data is provided via automatic mediums.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have your personal data transferred directly from manager to manager when technically possible.
Interested persons also have the right to effective legal protection and may present a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, if it’s considered that the management of personal data that concerns you is infringing the Regulation.
To which end do we manage personal data?
At WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L there are different collection systems in place for personal information and information management that are provide by interested persons via:
- Contact Form: The following personal data is requested: Name, email and other information that can be provided in the body of the message, in order to respond to website requirements. For example, we can use this data to answer a request and respond to queries, complaints or comments on the information included on the website, the services provided via the website or the treatment of a users personal details.
WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L will not provide personal data that could identify the user to third parties without consent.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L is legitimized to the treatment of your personal data, based on the interested person’s consent as is available in article 6.1 of the cited RGDP.
Conservation Period for your data
Your provided personal data will be stored for as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, when necessary, during the years necessary to conform with legal obligations or until the interested person requests the removal of their data.
WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of users, respecting confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the means of the user and also to comply with obligation to store this information and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in current data protection regulations.
When a security incident is noticed, once WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L becomes aware, they must inform the user without delay and provide information that is relevant to the security incident, once known..
The user is the only party responsible for the veracity of the data provided to WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L, exonerating them from any responsibility regarding the matter.
Users guarantee and respond, in any event, to the exactitude, validity and authenticity of the provided personal data, and promise to keep this data up to date. The user accepts that complete and correct information is provided on the contact and subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent