Responsible Party Information
- Identity : WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L.
- VAT : B98944986
- Business Address : Poligono 4, P18. 46722. Beniarjó (Valencia) Spain.
- Email : [email protected]
Within this section, the user can find all of the relative information to the legal terms and conditions that define relations between users and us, as website managers. As a user, it’s important that you understand these terms before proceeding.
WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L., as the responsible party for this website, takes on the responsibility of processing the information of our users and clients with full guarantee and with compliance to all national and European requisites which regulate the compilation and use of the personal data of our users.
Therefore, this website rigorously complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 on the protection of data (RGPD) and law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General Conditions of Use
The following general conditions regulate the use of (including mere access) to the entire www.create-store.com/uk website, including the contents and services available throughout. All persons that access the website accept the current General Conditions at every stage of the website.
Personal data that is collected, and how it’s done
If you wish to see our DATA PROTECTION POLICY, , click here.
User Compromises and Obligations
The user remains informed, and accepts, that access to the current website does not suppose, in any way, the start of a commercial relation with WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. In this way, the user promises to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith or public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes or that, in any way, may cause danger or impede the normal working of the website. Regarding website contents, the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, be it entire or partial, unless accompanied with the authorization of the title owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Use for the commercial or publicity means.
During use of www.create-store.com/uk, the user promise to not carry out any conduct that could harm the image, the interests or the rights of WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L., or third parties, or that could harm, make unusable, overload or impede, in any way, the normal function of the website.
Also, the user must be aware that security measures of computer systems on the internet are not completely trustworthy and that, WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or of the electronic documents or files contained within.
The personal data communicated by the user to WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. can be stored in automatized databases or not, who’s ownership corresponds exclusively top WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L., assuming all of the necessary technical, organizational and security measures which guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained, in accordance with what’s established with current data protection legislation.
Communication between users and WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. uses a safe channel, and transmitted data is encrypted thanks to ‘https’ protocols, therefore we guarantee the best security conditions so that user confidentiality is completely safe.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
In regards to what is specified in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method through which said content is made available, of the entire or parts of the contents of the website, with commercial ends, through any support or technical medium is strictly prohibited without authorization from WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. The user promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustion the text, software, contents (including the structure, selection, order and presentation of these), photographs, audiovisual and graphic material are all protected by brands, author rights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with internationals treaties of which Spain is a part and other property rights and Spanish laws.
In the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has taken place due to the introduction of certain content on the website, this circumstance must be notified to WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L., indicating:
- The personal data of the owner of the rights that are supposedly infringed, or indicate the representation through which action is being taken place, in the event that the claim is being carried out by a third party different from the interested person.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights shown and the expressed declaration of the interested person who is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of warranty and responsibility
WOODS & GO DESIGN, , S.L. does not grant any guarantee, nor takes responsibility, in any event, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- • A lack of availability, maintenance and effective working of the website, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes of the contents;
- The elicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to the Legal Warning;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The lender does not take responsibility, under any circumstance, of damages that may derive from the illegal or improper use of the current website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Under a general nature, relations between WOODS & GO DESIGN, S.L. with the Users of our telematic services, available on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the tribunals of the home of the user..
In the event that any user has any doubts regarding these Legal Conditions or any comment on the website www.create-store.com/uk, please direct these messages to [email protected]