Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Cordless vacuum cleaners are the perfect solution if you are looking for power and agility when cleaning your home. Keep any surface or corner perfectly cleaned, with no trace of dust or dirt!
The Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This household appliance has enjoyed tremendous success in recent years due to its many advantages. Both practical and efficient, the cordless vacuum cleaner is also very simple to use and easy to store in a small space.
What is a Cordless Vacuum?
Like the standard vacuum cleaner, the cordless version cleans the floor of the house by vacuuming the dust and dirt that covers it. However, it is not connected to an electrical outlet and operates independently. This appliance contains propellers which rotate at very high speed, thus creating suction. Most of the time it is a bagless vacuum cleaner, which will allow you to save money. However, make sure to empty it often enough: dust must not foul the engine. Remember, this is not quite the same as a robot vacuum though they are also cordless. Do you want to buy a robot vacuum cleaner? Have a look to our Black Friday robot vacuum cleaners offers and choose the one you like the most at irresistible prices.
Advantages of a Cordless Vacuum
- It is a very handy device that does not need to be connected to an electrical outlet to operate. It operates on battery power.
- It is very ergonomic with a weight of less than 4kg. Designed not to hurt your back, it will work everywhere, whether on the stairs or in the smallest corners of your room.
- Its reduced size is very practical for storing it in small spaces. It is an ideal investment for an apartment or studio.
- It is very quiet compared to its wired counterpart. Its motor and its suction system run relatively quietly at only 75dB.
- It does not have to use a bag and collects all the waste in a tank. This will allow you to make great savings because vacuum cleaner bags are relatively expensive to buy.
- It has a design with smooth curves, without roughness. It is therefore very easy to clean.
How to Choose one?
This vacuum cleaner will accompany you on a daily basis, so you should not go wrong with your choice. Here are some things to consider when choosing the best cordless vacuum.
- Choose a cylinder vacuum cleaner suction power that matches the surface of your interior. You will not need a device of the same capacity if you live in fifty square meters or one hundred square meters. Do you have children? Animals? Dog and cat hair will lodge everywhere and quickly fill its tank. Check if it has power variation: this option will allow you to modulate the power according to the type of surface: tiling, carpet, etc.
- Cordless vacuum cleaners operates for about 50 minutes at the most efficient level, while the entry-level models function for around twenty minutes. Depending on the size of your home, calculate how long it will take you to vacuum everything. The main advantage of this type of vacuum cleaner is its absence of cord, but to take full advantage of it, you must be sure that it has sufficient power.
- Pay attention to the weight and handling of your device. To be truly ergonomic, it must weigh less than four kilos and it must be an upright vacuum cleaner. This is all the more important if you have stairs to clean in your home. A small cordless vacuum is also easier to integrate into a closet and a handheld vacuum works best for countertops and tables.
- Look at the accessories that come with particular models. The brush is ideal for cleaning carpets and rugs, while the squeegees provide access to hard to reach corners.
Discover our Black Friday vacuum cleaners deals and benefit from the best prices on your favourite products.