Our anti-mosquito lamp works without chemicals, fumes or odours. That's why it's the best mosquito killer lamp, because it respects your health and the health of the planet. Our ultraviolet lamp works by emitting light frequencies that attract mosquitoes and you can use it indoors or outdoors, as an outdoor electric mosquito lamp.
Mosquitoes are among the most dangerous insects as they cause Malaria and other deadly diseases. Malaria is a disease that is prevalent in tropical and rainforest areas that support the lives of mosquitoes. Most of the time, the insects invade domiciles during the night when people are asleep, and they spread their plasmodium. Malaria can be deadly if it is not detected and treated early enough. Medical practitioners, in conjunction with government authorities, have put measures in place to hinder the spread of plasmodium, causing Malaria. One of the effective ways is the use of electric mosquito killer lamps.
How Do Electric Mosquito Killers Work?
The devices are designed with high technology to ensure that they do not support the survival of the dangerous parasite, the mosquito. Some consist of repellents that chase away the insects from invading the house while others use different techniques. An electric mosquito killer lamp, which is one of the best devices used to kill mosquitoes, uses a unique approach to kill the insects. The appliance is made up of a lamp or a bulb that may come in different colours. Normally mosquitoes get attracted to light. So the colours are meant to attract the mosquitoes to the house and near the bulb. Once they come into contact with the bulb, they end up dying.
The insects die because the lamp is operating at a high voltage that cannot support the life of any insect coming near it. Some of the electric mosquito killers come with several insulating layers that will protect the users and pets from getting harmed with the high voltage. Some of them come with cages that make it easy to carry them and handle them with no fear.
Advantages of Using a Mosquito Killer lamp
- It Is Effective: The technology used in the making of the devices was a high one, and it uses the best strategy of killing the harmful insects. Not even a single mosquito will survive when you use the mosquito killer lamp. The high LED bulbs attract the mosquitoes, and when they reach the bulb, they get finished.
- It Is Safe: Unlike repellents, that may emit some chemicals that are harmful to our bodies, and some are cancerous. Mosquito killing bulbs are safe to use as they do not release any chemicals. The only problem is that some produce some sounds when killing the mosquito and the sound can be irritating to some homeowners.
- It is Portable: The devices are light in weight; hence you can carry them wherever you want. If you're going to use them outdoors, you can take them there, provided that the battery is fully charged, and they will work effectively. The cages encase the bulb are made of insulating material that makes it safe for the user to carry and hold it.
- Multi-purpose: Apart from killing mosquitoes, the bulbs can be used to provide lightening in a room as well as illumination. Besides, they do not just kill mosquitoes but also other insects that could be disturbing in your house. It is also among the effective garden power tools that can chase away insects.
- Cost-Effective: The devices are not that expensive, but they are cost-effective as compared to mosquito repents and other sprays. The sprays and replants you will have to buy them now and then, but the mosquito killer bulbs are a one-time purchase. All you will need to change is the batteries, but some use cables.
Mosquito killer lamp: The Wrapping Up
Protect your house and your family members from diseases caused by mosquitoes and other insects by purchasing a mosquito killer lamp.