This crunchy and healthy pizza base is a fun, delicious and simple way to eat cauliflower. It cooks easily in the oven for 30 minutes and you can add your own toppings. You will need a gauze bag or gauze cloth to remove the water from the cauliflower.
- 1,200 kg cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- lemon juice (from ½ lemon)
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- 30 g brewer’s yeast
- 150 g oat flour or ground oats
- Cut the cauliflower into medium-sized pieces. Open the Chefbot and insert the blade accessory. Place half of the cauliflower in the Chefbot and chop it for 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Pour the chopped cauliflower into a large bowl and do the same with the rest of the cauliflower, chop for 30 seconds at speed 6. We do not chop all the cauliflower at once because it does not fit in the Chefbot so we do it in two steps.
- Put the chopped cauliflower in a gauze bag and press it down to remove any excess water from the cauliflower you have just chopped.
- Open the Chefbot, using the blade accessory, add the cauliflower, flax seeds, the juice of half a lemon, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, brewer’s yeast and flour and chop for 10 seconds at speed 6.
- Place baking paper on a baking tray, shape it into a pizza, and add the desired ingredients.
- The baking time for the base is 20-30 minutes at 200ºC until it is golden brown.