Want to surprise with a special toast? In just five minutes you can prepare your own whisky liqueur cream, the popular Baileys in a homemade version. A delicious combination that will serve as a gift for family and friends.
- Whisky 150 ml
- Condensed milk 400 g
- Whipping cream 200 ml
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 egg yolks
- Place all the ingredients in the glass of the Chefbot. Program 1 minute on speed 3.
- Strain the mixture and, using a funnel, pour the strained mixture into a glass bottle.
- Chill for at least two hours. Shake before serving and store in the fridge (can last up to 2 weeks).