A soft, juicy and very aromatic sauce that will accompany a delicious and fresh hake or any other type of dish such as sausages. The soft touch of white wine together with nutmeg makes it a special sauce to delight everyone.
- 2 hakes (fresh/frozen)
- 50 ml white wine
- 50 ml water
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 grams of chilli
- In the glass of the Chefbot we put the garlic, the onion and a pinch of salt.
- With the blade accessory, chop for 8 seconds at speed 8.
- With the spatula, drag the vegetables to the bottom of the glass.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory and sauté for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. The onion should become soft, without burning.
- Stop the Chefbot. Add 1 bay leaf, pepper, half a glass of white wine and the nutmeg.
- Program again with the stir paddle accessory, at 110 degrees for 7 minutes and speed 2 until the wine is reduced.
- Once reduced, we stop the robot and add the water. Rectify the salt if necessary.
- Start the Chefbot again for another 8 minutes at speed 2 at 110 degrees or until the sauce is reduced.
- Fill our glass with water (1.5l) and program the manual steam program.
- Add the vegetables to the deep steam basket and the hake to the shallow steam basket. 5 minutes for the hake and 9 for the vegetables.
- Pour sauce and sprinkle some chilli flakes.