This almond cream cake (which tastes like nougat!) is incredibly fluffy, juicy and soft – the perfect dessert for the Christmas season!
Productos con los que prepararla
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr maple syrup (date paste or honey)
- 60 ml olive oil
- 60 gr almond cream
- 180 gr flour
- 125 ml milk
- a pinch of salt
- 8 grams of baker’s yeast (half an envelope)
To decorate the cake
- 120 gr of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of 100% coconut yoghurt
- 1 dash of maple syrup
- Attach the balloon whisk attachment to the mixer. Add the eggs and maple syrup and beat on speed 5 for 1 minute.
- Replace the balloon whisk with the flat beater. Add the oil, milk and almond cream and mix for 1 minute on speed 2.
- Now add the flour together with the baking powder and salt and mix for 3 minutes on speed 2.
- Grease the baking tin (the ones that work best are the ones with a central chimney) and pour the batter into it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 35-40 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Once ready, wait 10 minutes to unmould and leave to cool completely before decorating.
- To prepare the cream cheese spread, simply pour the cream cheese, yoghurt and maple syrup into the mixer bowl, attach the flat beater and beat on speed 5 for 3 minutes.