The spicy touch makes this a delicious way to eat cod and makes this dish surprising and tasty. It is also perfect for healthy eating.
- 4 slices of cod (600 g – 700 g)
- Crushed tomato 500 g
- 1 or 2 cayenne peppers
- Extra virgin olive oil 60 ml
- Salt to taste
- Chopped parsley to taste
- Open the Chefbot and attach the stir paddle accessory. Add 500 g of crushed tomato, 2 chopped cayenne peppers, 60 ml of olive oil and salt to taste. Program 20 minutes at 100ºC and speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and pour the sauce into a bowl, taking care not to burn yourself.
- Place the glass in the base of the Chefbot without any accessories. Add 1.5 l of water and program 5 minutes at 120ºC (activate the steam function) and speed 0, with the deep steam basket. Place the cod slices in the shallow steam basket. Once the time has elapsed, open carefully and remove them.
- While hot, serve with the sauce and garnish with the chopped parsley.