Did you know that buckwheat is not a cereal? For this reason, it does not contain gluten, although it is generally classified as a cereal, as its nutritional properties are similar to those of cereals. Buckwheat is a good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. It is also low in fat and very filling, ideal for people who want to control their weight.
Productos con los que prepararla
- 50 g of buckwheat previously soaked for 6 hours.
- 1 litre of filtered water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Rinse the buckwheat grains a couple of times after soaking for 6 hours.
- Fill the filtered water tank up to the 1 litre water level.
- Open the mixing compartment and add the 50 g of buckwheat and the pinch of salt. Close the mixing compartment.
- Press the menu button until the “Grains” programme is selected. The light will flash
- Press the “Capacity” button to select 0.6 L.
- Press the “Start” button and it will be ready in 15 minutes.
SWEETENER. If you want to make the drink sweeter, you can add the following ingredients to the blender along with the recipe ingredients, depending on your preference: Agave syrup, honey, panela, date paste, 3 pitted dates to taste, ½ vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder. * Dates should be halved and pitted before adding to the mixing chamber. We recommend Medjool dates. For the date paste you need: 200 g pitted dates and 300 g water. Leave the pitted dates in hot water for 20 minutes. Strain and keep the water. Chop the dates into small pieces. Put the chopped dates and 100 ml water in the blender and puree. Gradually add water until the desired consistency is reached.