The quintessential summer dish, no doubt! You can enjoy it on its own or add a scoop of our barbecue sorbet for a new level of enjoyment.
- 1 a vocado
- 125 g frozen clean salmon (if using fresh, freeze for 5 days)
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- the juice of half a lemon
- pepper to taste
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, place them in a bowl and season with all the sauces, lemon and pepper.
- open the avocado and separate it from the skin, cut it into thin slices or squares, as you prefer.
- Assemble with the help of a ring, alternating layers of salmon and avocado.
- If you like, you can add a scoop of mango, banana and coconut ice cream to give a twist to this delicious dish.
Te recomendamos probar el tartar con una bola de nuestro sorbete Baracoa, ¡está buenísimo!