Undoubtedly you’ll be surprised by this squid rice in squid ink at home – an inexpensive and delicious dish. Use quality ingredients and a good fish broth to give maximum flavour
Productos con los que prepararla
- 70 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chopped parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- Two can of squid in its ink (115g each)
- 60 g white wine
- 300 g round grain rice
- 800 g hot fish broth
- Attach the blade accessory. Put the onion, garlic, parsley leaves and oil into the jar. Set for 5 seconds at speed 5.
- Remove the blade accessory. Add the squid in its ink and the white wine. Set for 2 minutes at 110º reverse turn at speed 1. Leave the lid of the nozzle open to evaporate.
- Add the rice, salt and pepper and set for 2 minutes at 100º reverse turn at speed 1.
- Pour in the broth and set for 14 minutes at 100º reverse turn at speed 1.
- Pour the rice into a bowl and sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.