Nutella or Nocilla is a chocolate cream with toasted hazelnuts. With the Chefbot you can prepare the homemade version with 6 ingredients and no added sugars, instead we will use Medjool dates adding a natural sweet touch. Perfect to sweeten your breakfasts and desserts.
- 250 g Peeled hazelnuts
- 150 ml Olive oil
- 110 g Medjool Dates (boneless)
- 20 g Pure cocoa powder
- 1/3 vanilla pod
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and, once hot, place the hazelnuts on a baking tray and cook for 7 minutes until golden.
- Open the Chefbot, insert the blade accessory and add the hazelnuts. Chop for 1 minute at speed 10. Open the Chefbot and, with the help of the spatula, clean the walls and repeat this process 3 more times.
- Open the Chefbot, add the olive oil and chop for 30 seconds at speed 10.
- Open the Chefbot, add the pitted Medjool dates, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and chop for 1 minute at speed 9. Open the Chefbot and with the help of the spatula clean the walls and repeat this process.