Enjoy the summer with this delicious whisky cherry ice cream. Totally homemade, easy to prepare, refreshing and full of vitamins.
- 250 g cherries
- 50 g icing sugar
- 50 ml whisky
- Juice of half a lemon
- 150 ml liquid cream
- 125 ml creamy vanilla yoghurt
- Put the 250g of pitted cherries, 50g of icing sugar, the juice of half a lemon and half of the whisky (25ml) in the Chefbot with the stir paddle accessory and put the lid on. Set the temperature at 50º, 5 minutes, speed 1.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and stir all the ingredients well with the spatula. Set the temperature at 75º, 10 minutes, speed 2.
- Let the cherries cool in a separate container and clean the glass.
- Put the glass back in the Chefbot and add the whisk accessory. Add the 150 ml of cream and the 125 ml of creamy vanilla yoghurt. Whisk for 3 minutes at speed 3.
- Next, remove the whisk accessory and add the cherries and the rest of the whisky in the glass. With the help of the spatula, mix gently with encircling movements.
- Finally, transfer the cherry ice cream preparation to the whisky in a container suitable for the freezer, cover it (with a lid or, if it does not have one, with film) and leave it to freeze overnight.