Spelt is a cereal that is becoming increasingly popular, providing mainly water and carbohydrates. This drink is the result of the juice extracted from the spelt flakes. It is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and lactose intolerant people, but is not suitable for those who suffer from gluten intolerance.
Productos con los que prepararla
- 20 g of spelt flakes
- 1 litre of filtered water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Fill the filtered water tank to the 1 litre water level.
- Open the mixing compartment and add the 20 g of spelt flakes and the pinch of salt. Close the mixing compartment.
- Press the menu button until the “Grains” programme is selected. The light will flash.
- Press the “Capacity” button to select 0.6 L.
- Press the “Start” button and it will be ready in 15 minutes.
SWEETENER. If you want to make the drink sweeter, you can add the following ingredients to the blender along with the recipe ingredients, depending on your preference: Agave syrup, honey, panela, date paste, 3 pitted dates to taste, ½ vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder. * Dates should be halved and pitted before adding to the mixing chamber. We recommend Medjool dates. For the date paste you need: 200 g pitted dates and 300 g water. Leave the pitted dates in hot water for 20 minutes. Strain and keep the water. Chop the dates into small pieces. Put the chopped dates and 100 ml water in the blender and puree. Gradually add water until the desired consistency is reached.