Are you a loyal advocate of “batch cooking”? Or do you never know what snack to prepare for your children for school and then resort to industrially produced baked goods? With these muffins, there’s no excuse anymore, because they are prepared in no time, contain fruit, are sugar-free and taste delicious. They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, so you don’t have to make them every day.
- 180 g oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 250 g dates (not soaked)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 120 g natural yoghurt
- 60 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 250 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the deep fryer to 190 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Purée the dates with the olive oil in the Chefbot and the chopping attachment for 20 seconds on speed 6.
- Add the eggs and banana and mix again on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Add the milk and yoghurt and blend on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Add the contents of the Chefbot to the bowl with the flour and stir until smooth. Stir in the blueberries.
- Grease the muffin tin in the deep fryer and bake for about 25 minutes.