An appetizer or first course where the preparation is greatly simplified if you have a food processor like your Chefbot, and homemade is much richer than anything we can buy frozen or canned. We can adapt the filling with leftovers of baked or stewed fish.
- 16 canned bell peppers (whole)
- 200 g of raw peeled shrimps or prawns
- 200 g of clean fillets of hake (cod or other white fish)
- 1 medium onion (about 150 g)
- A small piece of the white part of the leek (about 50 g)
- 220 ml of cream (about 38% fat)
- 4 tablespoons of milk (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- Chopped chives for plating (optional)
- Put the blade accessory in the Chefbot’s bowl. Add the 200 g of prawns and the 200 g of white fish, program 8 seconds at speed 8 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and, with the help of the spatula, remove and put aside the prawns and fish. Without washing the glass, add the onion, peeled and cut into quarters and the leek cut into 4 thick slices. Set for 10 seconds at speed 6 and close.
- Open the Chefbot, remove the blade accessory and put the stirring accessory on. Add the 30 ml of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper, program 12 minutes to 110℃, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot, add the 150 g of prawns and the 150 g of chopped white fish, program 6 minutes at 100℃, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and, carefully not to burn yourself, remove the stirring accessory and place the blade accessory. Add 80 ml of the cream, program 45 seconds at speed 10, without temperature, and close.
- Open the Chefbot and, with the help of the spatula, push down what is stuck to the walls of the glass. Program 1 minute at speed 10, without temperature and close.
- With the help of a piping bag or a spoon – and be very careful not to break them – stuff the peppers. Mix the remaining filling with the remaining 140 ml cream and 60 ml milk in a wide pan or casserole. Bring to the boil over a low heat and stir until you get a sauce. Add the stuffed peppers and cook over a low heat for about five minutes, stirring the dish with small, circular movements so that the sauce thickens and the peppers do not break.