It’s nice cream timeeee! Summer is coming and it’s getting hot, very, very, very, very hot. We know that eating ice cream every day is not in our plans or that we even prefer cooler variants with less dairy. That’s why these orange and strawberry ice creams are a super quick and great solution for hot days or even for the little ones to enjoy fruit in a different way.
Productos con los que prepararla
- 400 gr of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (honey or agave)
- 200 ml fresh orange juice
- 300 g of peaches
- mould poles
- Ice cream sticks
- Put the strawberries in the glass of the fullmix and sweeten to taste, blend well until a fine, lump-free puree is obtained.
- put the orange juice together with the peach in the glass of the fullmixer, blend well until it is a fine puree without lumps.
- fill the popsicle moulds by alternating spoonfuls of strawberry puree with orange and peach puree so that the colours are mixed.