There is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning. And today, thanks to this Opelouro recipe, we can have an incredible homemade bread worthy of the best bakery and in our own kitchen. All you need is a Chefbot and an oven.
- 1 die (given size of Parcheesi of fresh yeast)
- 75 grams of strong flour
- 75 grams of water
- 150 grams of the previous pre-ferment
- 450 grams of strong flour
- 50 grams of whole wheat
- 350 grams of water
- 10 grams of salt
- Follow the steps in this video.
- For the preferment, we mix the flour, water and yeast and let it double in size in 2 or 3 hours at room temperature. After that time it will be bubbly and aromatic.
- Then we put all the ingredients in the Chefbot Touch’s glass. Manual function and with the blade accessory we give it 5 minutes of kneading at speed 1.
- We leave 5 minutes of rest and then we repeat the kneading another 2 minutes and the dough will be ready.
- We pass it to a bowl, fold it over and let it ferment for about 2 hours and a half, covered, avoiding cold places.
- After this time, form it into a ball or loaf, whichever is easier. Put it in a bowl with a floured cloth so that it does not stick and put it covered in the fridge.
- After 8-10 hours in the fridge, we take it out and put it directly in the oven. The oven, which we will have preheated for half an hour, will be at 250 degrees for the first 15 minutes (only with heat from below preferably) and 45 minutes more at 200 degrees.
- We control that it is toasted to our taste and ready!