Enjoying homemade chocolates is easy thanks to this recipe for chocolates with a hazelnut heart. Among its ingredients we do not find sugar, which will make us enjoy the intense flavour of the chocolate without remorse.
For the hazelnut cream
- 200 g of roasted hazelnuts
- 20 ml of milk
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 pitted dates soaked
For the rest of the processing
- 30 g hazelnut wafers
- 12 roasted hazelnuts
- 100 g of roasted hazelnuts
- 120 g of chocolate for desserts
- Add the hazelnuts to the glass of the Chefbot with the blade accessory. Crush for 15 seconds at speed 6.
- Open the glass and push down the entire contents with the spatula. Crush for 20 seconds at speed 6.
- Open the glass and push down the entire contents with the spatula. Shred for 20 seconds at speed 8. It is advisable to leave a few seconds between shreddings to prevent the machine from heating up.
- We need to get a creamy and homogeneous texture, this may take a few more minutes. Repeat this step until you have the right texture.
- Open the glass and push down all the contents with the spatula. Crush for 20 seconds at speed 8.
- Add the dates, cocoa powder and milk and crush for 20 seconds at speed 8. When the chocolate is added, the texture will change and become thick again, almost a mass. Remove from the glass and set aside.
- Take portions of the cocoa cream, form a little ball and put a whole hazelnut inside. Repeat this process until all the cocoa cream is used up.
- With the blade accessory, put the hazelnuts in the glass and crush them for 7 seconds at speed 5, until the hazelnuts are in very small pieces, without becoming powder.
- If necessary, chop again for 5 seconds at speed 4. Set aside.
- Without any accessories, put the chocolate in ounces in the glass and set 30 seconds at 40 degrees and speed 1.
- Place the stir paddle accessory and program 1 minute at 40 degrees and speed 1.
- Add the chopped hazelnuts and the remaining chopped biscuit from before. Program 10 seconds at speed 1.
- Remove the accessory, put the cocoa balls in one by one and, with the help of the kitchen tongue, bathe them until they are completely covered. Repeat this step until you have no more balls left. Refrigerate quickly.