When the temperatures drop, there’s nothing better than a comforting hot drink. Eggnog is a drink that is traditionally consumed at parties, such as Christmas, and is perfect for the winter season. This version has chocolate in it and will be one of the tastiest drinks you can try. You can also leave out the alcohol, so it can be enjoyed by young and old alike.
- Melting chocolate 125 g
- Whole milk 550 ml
- Cooking cream 200 ml
- 1 tablespoon liquid vanilla
- Cinnamon stick (1)
- Bourbon whisky 200 ml
- Cocoa powder 30 g
- 4 egg yolks
- Sugar 75 g
- Place the blade accessory in the glass and insert 125 g of melting chocolate broken into pieces.
- Program 10 seconds on speed 10 until the chocolate is crushed. With the help of the spatula, remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory (there is no need to clean the glass of the Chefbot). Add 550 ml of milk, 200 ml of cooking cream, 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Program 3 minutes at 90ºC and speed 1, so that the milk and cream infuse.
- Careful not to burn yourself, open the lid of the Chefbot and remove the cinnamon stick.
- Add 200 ml Bourbon whiskey, 30 g cocoa powder, 4 egg yolks and 75 g sugar to the infused cream and milk.
- Program 5 minutes at 90ºC and speed 1, to cook the ingredients.
- Once finished, program 30 seconds at 90ºC and speed 3 so that the ingredients of the drink are completely mixed.