Can sobrasada be prepared without meat? Indeed! And it is very healthy, as it is made mainly from cashew nuts, a nut with many properties. It is as easy as crushing a few ingredients and the taste is spectacular!
- 200 g of raw cashew nuts
- 125 g dried tomatoes in their oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/3 teaspoon of hot paprika
- 1 spoonful of paprika
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Open the Chefbot, insert the blade accessory and add the 200 g of cashew nuts, the dried tomatoes with all their oil, 1 clove of peeled garlic, 1 teaspoon of oregano, the 1/3 teaspoon of hot paprika, two pinches of salt and 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Close the lid, select the manual mode on the Chefbot and program 5 minutes at speed 4.
- Open the lid and use the spatula to push down any ingredients stuck to the walls.
- Reactivate the manual mode with 4 minutes of time at speed 4.
- Make sure that the spread is creamy, smooth and without any streaks. If not, repeat step 4.
- When it is ready, put it in a bowl and decorate it with a little more oregano, a light drizzle of olive oil and sesame seeds.