In under an hour, and thanks to the Chefbot, you can easily prepare this recipe for rice with squid. It’s flavour and texture will amaze everyone. Add squid ink to give it the characteristic colour. Using the Chefbot you will no longer be able to say that this succulent dish is it too difficult for you.
- ½ Onion (75 g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g parsley
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 350 g baby squid
- 20 g tomato paste
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 g bomba rice
- 550 ml homemade fish stock
- 8 g squid ink (two sachets)
- Use the blade utensil. Tip the onion, garlic and parsley into the workbowl. Set for 7 seconds at speed 10. Use the spatula to lower what has stuck to the walls.
- Continue with the blade. Add the olive oil, chopped squid and tomato paste. Set for 3 minutes at speed 1 and a temperature of 100ºC.
- Continue with the blade. Pour in the wine. Set for 3 minutes more at speed 1 and a temperature of 100ºC.
- Use the blender utensil. Add the rice, hot fish stock and squid ink. Season. Set for 15 minutes at speed 1 and a temperature of 100ºC