This herbal drink is the most popular of all and is most commonly served in restaurants and cafés. It is rich in isoflavones, which help lower cholesterol, and contains B vitamins, which support metabolism and the immune system, and vitamin E, which has an antioxidant effect.
Productos con los que prepararla
- 80 g of soya beans (soaked 12 hours before)
- 1 litre of filtered water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Fill the filtered water tank to the 1 litre water level.
- Open the mixing compartment and add the 80 g of soya beans. Close the mixing compartment.
- Press the button until the “Soy milk” programme is selected. The light will flash.
- Press the “Capacity” button to select the 0.6 L capacity.
- Press the “Start” button and it will be ready in 15 minutes.
SWEETENER. If you want to make the drink sweeter, you can add the following ingredients to the blender along with the recipe ingredients, depending on your preference: Agave syrup, honey, panela, date paste, 3 pitted dates to taste, ½ vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder. * Dates should be halved and pitted before adding to the mixing chamber. We recommend Medjool dates. For the date paste you need: 200 g pitted dates and 300 g water. Leave the pitted dates in hot water for 20 minutes. Strain and keep the water. Chop the dates into small pieces. Put the chopped dates and 100 ml water in the blender and puree. Gradually add water until the desired consistency is reached.