Who would have thought that salmon and grapefruit would go so well together? In 10 minutes you have a dish that contains many properties that help us strengthen our immune system. But if you’re more of an eater, this dish should also be one of your favourites, because it’s delicious and can be prepared in just 10 minutes.
Productos con los que prepararla
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 grapefruit (cut into half slices)
- Sea salt
- Fresh herbs (chopped, for garnish (mint, basil, thyme))
- Basmati rice as a side dish
- Place the rack with baking paper in the deep fryer.
- Place the fillets on the rack with the skin side down.
- Put the honey and olive oil into two separate containers.
- Place the grapefruit halves on the salmon. Brush the fillet with oil and honey alternately on the top and sides. Add the salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 190 degrees
- Serve with basmati rice