Surprising dessert to prepare if you have guests and with few ingredients. You can present it in small glasses or as a tart.
- 200 gr raspberries
- 200 ml whipping cream (35% fat)
- 6 g gelatine
- 1 egg white
- 30 g white sugar
- To begin with, hydrate the gelatine in cold water and put the cream in the freezer to cool. In the meantime, crush the 200 g of raspberries (remember to keep some for decoration), put them in the food processor with the blades and blend on speed 4 for 1 minute at a temperature of 50º.
- Drain the gelatine and add it to the raspberry juice, pushing the remaining raspberry down the sides of the bowl with the spatula. Set again on speed 4 for 1 minute at no temperature. Strain the raspberry juice through a sieve to remove the seeds and set aside.
- Wash the food processor with very cold water and dry well with a cloth. Add the whisk accessory and add the cream and program on speed 3 without time. When the cream begins to take texture, add 15 g of white sugar through the filler cap. Check until the cream is whipped. Keep the cream in the fridge.
- Wash the food processor again, add the egg white and the sugar and program on speed 6 without time, when you see that the meringue is well whipped. Finally we are going to mix the raspberry juice with the cream with wrapping movements, always from the bottom upwards. Then mix it with the whipped meringue, in the same way, with wrapping movements.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and fill the cups where you are going to present them. Keep in the fridge for 4 hours. Finally, decorate with a pinch of grated coconut, some raspberries and some mint leaves. Your dessert is now ready to serve.