Wraps are easy to make and have a very attractive result. With this recipe we show you how to prepare a more elaborate wrap with lots of flavour. The ingredients include ginger and coriander, which give the recipe a fresh and aromatic flavour. You will also prepare a very simple and fresh coconut milk sauce. Go ahead!
Productos con los que prepararla
- 350 g Prawns
- 100 ml Cocunat Milk
- 1/2 cdta Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 pizca Zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Fresch minced Ginger
- 10 ml Olive Oil
- 4 Wraps
- 1 Avocado
- 1 puñado Cilantro, arugula or spinach
- 100 gr Cream Cheese
- In a pot, add oil and fry the prawns.
- Once they are golden brown, add: coconut milk, salt, juice of ½ lime, yellow curry paste and grated ginger.
- Once the prawns are well cooked, add the lime zest.
- Heat an wrap in a frying pan, place on a plate. Spread the wrap with cream cheese, put the prawns in their sauce, avocado and coriander (arugula or spinach), roll up and enjoy.