Undoubtedly one of the tastiest recipes. By making these onion rings in our air fryer you will make them healthier and they will not drip oil. You can also accompany the dish with the sauce of your choice.
- 2 medium red onions
- 150 g chickpea flour
- 400 ml very cold water
- 10 g sea salt
- 10 g paprika
- Peel the onions and cut them into slices. Carefully separate the slices one at a time.
- Put the chickpea flour, paprika and salt in a deep dish and stir the mixture. Place in another deep dish with cold water.
- Remove the basket from the fryer. Place a bowl in its place (this is so that the flour from the rings falls into the bowl). Put the basket back in.
- Preheat the fryer for 2 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Soak the rings one at a time, first in the water and then in the flour mixture.
- Place the rings in the fryer. Spray with extra virgin olive oil on top. Cook for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve with tomato sauce, mustard or spicy fried tomato.