Ketchup is a spicy tomato sauce, which we associate with fast food. However, we can make a healthy, delicious and homemade ketchup with curry. A mixture of spices ideal for sausages, burgers or hot dogs, not to mention some eggs or omelettes.
- 4 natural tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 10 g Salt
- 5 g Curry
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 unit Nail
- 1/2 chilli
- 3 tbsp. Apple vinegar
- 50 ml Aove
- Put the blade accessory on the Chefbot. Close and chop the onion for 8 seconds at speed 7.
- Use the spatula to scrape the onion pieces stuck to the walls.
- Weigh 50 g of olive oil with the balance.
- Switch the blade accessory for the stir paddle accessory.
- Program 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Open the Chefbot and add the peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- Close and programme for 25 minutes at 120 degrees, speed 2. Go down to speed 1 after 15 minutes
- Open the Chefbot. Add 40 grs of sugar, 1 clove and the ½ chilli
- Close and program for 30 minutes more or until the tomatoes reduce the water.
- Open your Chefbot. Switch to the blade accessory. Grind at speed 7, 1 minute or until you get the desired texture (more or less tripping)
- Open the Chefbot and switch to the stir paddle accessory and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 3 tablespoons of apple vinegar.
- Finally, program 30 seconds at 95 degrees speed 1
- Let it warm up and fill some glass jars.