This rich cold soup is a summer starter made from beet and vegetables, with a refreshing touch of mint. A very rich first course in iron, vitamins and fibre.
- 60 g raw beet
- 120 g cucumber
- 40 g carrot
- 150 g cooked chickpeas
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon caraway or cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place the driving shaft in the Chefbot. Peel the cucumber and carrot. Place the slicing disc to cut the cucumber and carrot together with the food processor lid and with the help of the pusher slice the vegetables. Program 10 seconds at speed 6.
- Remove the previous accessories and put the blade accessory in and add the rest of the ingredients. Close the lid and select the “Turbo” programme at speed 12 for 60 seconds.
- Lift the lid and lower any residue left on the walls of the glass with the help of a spatula. Taste the mixture and, if necessary, adjust the salt or other ingredients. Replace the lid and repeat the “Turbo” programme at speed 12 for 60 seconds.
- Place in a container and store in the refrigerator. Serve cold with chunks of cucumber, beet and/or seeds.