Cannelloni is a dish that is commonly eaten on a daily basis. However, this version with foie gras will turn the dish from a routine dish into a much more sophisticated, elegant and tasty version. In addition to the foie, these cannelloni are filled with portobellos and you can also use leftover poultry that you roasted during the Christmas holidays, such as capon, turkey or even chicken, to fill them.
For the stuffing
- Half a spring onion
- Portobellos 400 g
- Cooked capon breast (or other poultry 100 g)
- Oil 50 ml
- Pinch of salt
- Foie 50 g
For the foie béchamel sauce
- Butter 100 g
- Flour 100 g
- Milk 500 ml
- Foie 75 g
- A pinch of salt
For the assembly
- 12 cannelloni plates
- Melting cheese 100 g
- Parmesan cheese 30 g
- Place the blade accessory in the glass of the Chefbot.
- Add half a spring onion cut into two pieces together with 400 g of washed whole portobellos, including the stem.
- Program 10 seconds on speed 7 to chop the spring onions and portobellos.
- Open the lid of the Chefbot and, using the spatula, push down any bits of spring onion and portobellos that may have stuck to the walls.
- Add 100 g of cooked and shredded capon breast or other poultry. If it has been roasted it will give a better flavour, but it can be boiled or fried.
- Program 15 seconds on speed 5 so that the spring onions and portobellos are finely chopped and the capon breast is also chopped.
- Open the lid and remove all the ingredients from the walls using the spatula.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory and add, together with the other ingredients, 50 ml of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Program 15 minutes at 100ºC and speed 1 to cook the ingredients.
- Open the lid of the Chefbot, taking care not to burn yourself, and add 50 g of foie gras.
- Program 5 more minutes at 100ºC and speed 1 so that the foie integrates with the rest of the ingredients.
- Using the spatula, remove the mixture and leave to rest in a bowl while you prepare the foie béchamel. Clean the glass and accessories.